As part of our Seasonal Shenanigans, KR’s Social Media Ambassador Ryan the wheelbarrow shares a clever and economical way to turn your art toys into ornaments. With the simple use of vibrantly colored pipe cleaners, a handful of mini figures and a couple twists, Wheelbarrow demonstrates step-by-step how easy and fun it is to get in the spirit of the season. Happy Stupid Holidays!
1. Get a fuzzy pipe cleaner and your favorite mini figure.
2. A half-inch down, twist the two ends together 2 to 3 times.
3. Place the twisted end at the front of the neck so it resembles a scarf.
4. Snuggly twist in the back of the neck 2 to 3 times.
5. Sharply bend the back of the pipe cleaner upwards. This will help your art toy ornament from slouching forward once hung.
6. Hang, smile and repeat!
Kidrobot is excited to release South Park: The Fractured But Whole Mini Series & The Coon 7″ Medium Figure! The brand new mini series features the superhero group assembled by The Coon. Each mini figure stands 3″ tall and comes packaged in a … Continued
Chris Holt, aka The Toy Viking, is back for another blog! This time he discusses Frank Kozik’s Labbit the Barbarian Screen Print! Kidrobot knows you cant go decorating your mead hall with those inspirational posters with quotes like “Soar to your … Continued
The post Frank Kozik’s Labbit the Barbarian Screen Print Now Available! appeared first on Kidrobot Blog.
Kidrobot is proud to announce their collaboration with Milwaukee-based artist Scott Wilkowski! Known for his Infected and X-Ray Action versions of popular designer toys, Wilkowski has infected one of the most famous platforms of all time: Kidrobot’s Dunny! Standing 3-inches tall, his … Continued
The post Now Available from Kidrobot: Cryogenic Blue Infected Dunny by Scott Wilkowski appeared first on Kidrobot Blog.