As part of our Seasonal Shenanigans, KR’s Social Media Ambassador Ryan the wheelbarrow shares a clever and economical way to turn your art toys into ornaments. With the simple use of vibrantly colored pipe cleaners, a handful of mini figures and a couple twists, Wheelbarrow demonstrates step-by-step how easy and fun it is to get in the spirit of the season. Happy Stupid Holidays!
1. Get a fuzzy pipe cleaner and your favorite mini figure.
2. A half-inch down, twist the two ends together 2 to 3 times.
3. Place the twisted end at the front of the neck so it resembles a scarf.
4. Snuggly twist in the back of the neck 2 to 3 times.
5. Sharply bend the back of the pipe cleaner upwards. This will help your art toy ornament from slouching forward once hung.
6. Hang, smile and repeat!