As part of our Seasonal Shenanigans, KR’s Social Media Ambassador Ryan the wheelbarrow shares a clever and economical way to turn your art toys into ornaments. With the simple use of vibrantly colored pipe cleaners, a handful of mini figures and a couple twists, Wheelbarrow demonstrates step-by-step how easy and fun it is to get in the spirit of the season. Happy Stupid Holidays!
1. Get a fuzzy pipe cleaner and your favorite mini figure.
2. A half-inch down, twist the two ends together 2 to 3 times.
3. Place the twisted end at the front of the neck so it resembles a scarf.
4. Snuggly twist in the back of the neck 2 to 3 times.
5. Sharply bend the back of the pipe cleaner upwards. This will help your art toy ornament from slouching forward once hung.
6. Hang, smile and repeat!
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2017 Kidrobot. Made with Love in Boulder, Colorado.