Threadless X Kidrobot Designs Challenge!
Design a t-shirt inspired by Kidrobot’s ‘Bot.
Kidrobot turns playing with your toys into an artistic endeavor, cranking out vinyl figurines with cutting-edge flair and undecorated creatures waiting for your unique stamp to make them pop. And overseeing every sinister hop of a Dunny or bare glare of a Munny is their shape-shifting mascot, The ‘Bot.
With his bristly Mohawk and defiant sneer, The ‘Bot is at home on the fringes of any scene—high fashion, punk, skate, hip-hop, graffiti, you name it. And with your help, he’s ready to infiltrate the Threadless community!
Your challenge is to bring Kidrobot’s ‘Bot to an original t-shirt design. Take cues from the cheeky, fresh, hard-living, and artist-inspired style of The ‘Bot to create your own ‘Bot infused work of wearable art that will proudly hang in any scene.
Keep in Mind:
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
Get your idea ready to submit to Threadless
Read the Threadless submission guidelines to learn about printing techniques, creating high resolution artwork, preparing presentation files, and following the rules! You’ll also find color specifications and downloadable assets like templates and blank photos for mockups.
- Once you’ve prepared your design files, it’s time to submit it for scoring! Follow the instructions and fill out the form (the whole thing).
- The community scores your design
- For 7 days, the Threadless community scores your design 1 to 5 and leaves comments. These scores and comments help us pick which designs to print. You’re encouraged to promote your design to friends, family, and the rest of the Internet!
If your design wins this challenge, you’ll get:
- $2500 cash from Threadless
- $250 Threadless gift certificate
- A Kidrobot Mega Munny
- $250 Kidrobot gift certificate
- Other designs chosen for print from this challenge will receive compensation based on the product printed on & the quantity printed.
Go to Threadless now for more details! Good Luck!!!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in News
Kidrobot is excited to release South Park: The Fractured But Whole Mini Series & The Coon 7″ Medium Figure! The brand new mini series features the superhero group assembled by The Coon. Each mini figure stands 3″ tall and comes packaged in a … Continued
Chris Holt, aka The Toy Viking, is back for another blog! This time he discusses Frank Kozik’s Labbit the Barbarian Screen Print! Kidrobot knows you cant go decorating your mead hall with those inspirational posters with quotes like “Soar to your … Continued
The post Frank Kozik’s Labbit the Barbarian Screen Print Now Available! appeared first on Kidrobot Blog.
Kidrobot is proud to announce their collaboration with Milwaukee-based artist Scott Wilkowski! Known for his Infected and X-Ray Action versions of popular designer toys, Wilkowski has infected one of the most famous platforms of all time: Kidrobot’s Dunny! Standing 3-inches tall, his … Continued
The post Now Available from Kidrobot: Cryogenic Blue Infected Dunny by Scott Wilkowski appeared first on Kidrobot Blog.