Get crafty for the holidays and decorate your home Kidrobot style with a fun and simple do-it-yourself tutorial on how to craft your very own MUNNYWORLD snowflakes. Download the DIY templates now for MUNNY, FOOMI, TRIKKY, BUB and Dunny! For all you youngsters out there be sure to get parental permission and/or supervision before you get to cutting.
Happy Stupid Holidays!
1. Print out the DIY MUNNYWORLD templates and grab some nice scissors and clear tape.
2. Fold the paper in half length wise.
3. Very carefully cut out along the line. Watch your fingers!
4. As you can see you dont have to be perfect in cutting around the outline.
5. Start folding the appendages in first.
6. Continue folding until you can reasonable fold no more.
7. Now cut out as many slices, notches, circles or squares as you desire. Be careful not to cut too far or you may end up with an armless snowflake.
8. Now be gentle unfolding your creation. It helps to keep the snowflake flat by folding the creases in the opposite direction.
9. Voila! Your MUNNY snowflake is now ready to hang with a little piece of clear tape. Repeat as necessary.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Kidrobot is excited to release South Park: The Fractured But Whole Mini Series & The Coon 7″ Medium Figure! The brand new mini series features the superhero group assembled by The Coon. Each mini figure stands 3″ tall and comes packaged in a … Continued
Chris Holt, aka The Toy Viking, is back for another blog! This time he discusses Frank Kozik’s Labbit the Barbarian Screen Print! Kidrobot knows you cant go decorating your mead hall with those inspirational posters with quotes like “Soar to your … Continued
The post Frank Kozik’s Labbit the Barbarian Screen Print Now Available! appeared first on Kidrobot Blog.
Kidrobot is proud to announce their collaboration with Milwaukee-based artist Scott Wilkowski! Known for his Infected and X-Ray Action versions of popular designer toys, Wilkowski has infected one of the most famous platforms of all time: Kidrobot’s Dunny! Standing 3-inches tall, his … Continued
The post Now Available from Kidrobot: Cryogenic Blue Infected Dunny by Scott Wilkowski appeared first on Kidrobot Blog.