Position Title: Wholesale Sales Representative
Reports to: Sales Manager
LOCATION: Boulder, CO
Kidrobot is a rapidly growing, privately held company and is the premiere creator, manufacturer and retailer of limited edition art toys, apparel, media and lifestyle products. Kidrobot distributes its products worldwide through select retailers and online at Kidrobot.com.
As a member of the Kidrobot sales team, the Wholesale Sales Representative will be a critical part of driving revenue, interacting with wholesale accounts and ensuring a smooth and efficient supply chain.
The ideal candidate will have ownership in the following general areas:
- Extensive experience with routing and labeling needs for national key accounts
- Strong outbound sales skills – introduce new accounts to the Kidrobot brands, sell-in existing and new product, account maintenance to ensure positive sell through
- Must be highly self-motivated, keep a consistent positive attitude and strive to beat metrics
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to support all sales initiatives related to revenue generation, customer service, inventory management and channel expansion
- Excel at all areas of account management including order entry, account set up, logistics, product presentations and problem solving
- Ability to manage multiple types of accounts including domestic, international, external rep supported, independent and national accounts
- Proactive communication with the distribution center to ensure smooth shipping procedures.
- Assist in order entry, account set up and sales initiatives as needed
- Work with Operations, Product, Finance, and Marketing to ensure Kidrobot customers receive the highest level of service across all areas of account management
- Ability to capitalize on new opportunities, generate lists of potential Kidrobot accounts and complete execution of opening and servicing accounts
- Continually generate new areas of opportunity to grow revenue and expand product reach
Candidates should possess the following before applying for this position:
- 2-5 years sales experience
- BS in Sales, Marketing, Management or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with consumer-specialty brands across multiple sales channels
- Superior MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, databases and ERP systems
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Collaborative team player that is able to work with multiple departments and work styles
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work with minimal supervision
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications associated with this position.
Please send your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com.