Sales / Operations Coordinator Position Opening at Kidrobot
POSITION TITLE: Sales / Operations Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
LOCATION: Broomfield, CO
Kidrobot is a fast paced, rapidly growing, privately held company headquartered in Broomfield, CO. Kidrobot is the premiere creator, manufacturer and retailer of limited-edition art toys, apparel, media, lifestyle products and collectibles. In addition to our art products, Kidrobot works with some of the top entertainment properties in the world to bring Kidrobot’s signature style to their license through toys and collectibles.Kidrobot distributes our products worldwide through thousands of select retailers, distributors and through our website Kidrobot.com.
We instigate creative conversation. Between artists and collectors. Parents and kids. Stores and shoppers. Between one another. About new products. Emerging artists. The backstory behind a creation. We get people talking. We get them excited. We bring art to life.
Kidrobot is a rapidly growing, privately held company and the premiere creator and retailer of limited edition toys, apparel, media and lifestyle products.
As a member of the Kidrobot sales team, the Sales Operations Coordinator will be a critical part of driving revenue, interacting with wholesale accounts and ensuring a smooth and efficient supply chain.
The ideal candidate will have ownership in the following general areas:
- Must have ability to review and execute tasks according to routing and labelling needs for national key accounts
- Must be highly self-motivated, keep a consistent positive attitude and strive to beat metrics
- Work closely with the Sales Manager and Operations Manager to support all sales initiatives related to revenue generation, customer service, inventory management and channel expansion
- Excel at all areas of account management including order entry, account set up, logistics, product presentations and problem solving
- Proactive communication with the distribution center to ensure smooth shipping procedures
- Assist in order entry, account set up and sales initiatives as needed
- Work with Operations, Product and Finance to ensure Kidrobot customers receive the highest level of service across all areas of account management
- Ability to capitalize on new opportunities, generate lists of potential Kidrobot accounts and complete execution of opening and servicing accounts
QualificationsCandidates should possess the following before applying for this position:
- 2-5 years experience
- BS in Sales, Marketing, Management or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with consumer-specialty brands across multiple sales channels
- Highly motivated self-starter who is innovative, a strong multi-tasker, able to build consensus across teams, ability to prioritize and delegate as needed
- Superior MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, databases and ERP systems
How to Apply
Please submit the following items to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter
- Salary Expectations