Inside Sales Account Manager Position at Kidrobot - Entry Level - Hillside, NJ
NECA / Kidrobot is a leading toy and collectibles company for licensed merchandise in the specialty market. We manufacture thousands of products for movies, music, video games, and television. Our product lines include everything from action figures to giftware.
For our sales department, we seek a savvy individual who is capable of multi-tasking and can pay attention to detail within a fast-paced office environment.
Our company has an established roster of clients, whose accounts need servicing on a regular basis. The right applicant will be versatile and have the abilities that are listed below.
Responsibilities will include:
- Calling customers with product solicitations
- Building customer relationships
- Helping current customers find appropriate items within our large product line
- Finding new accounts
- Examining new markets for our products
- Assisting Outside Sales reps
- Servicing and growing existing accounts
- Attending trade shows
- Computer literate—must have a working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Adept at numeric calculations
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be well spoken and possess the ability to write and speak on phone clearly and concisely
- Must be a team player
We offer a casual work environment, competitive salary, amazing medical benefits, and a 401K plan.
Please include salary requirements with cover letter. Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply.
Apply here: https://necaonline.com/contact/careers/