eCommerce & SEO Manager Job Opening
JOB TITLE: eCommerce & SEO Manager
LOCATION: Fully Remote, USA
Radical Share is a digital marketing agency that specializes in finding the most exciting and buzzworthy ways to integrate brands into pop culture. We work with brands such as Rubie’s Costumes/Rubie’s DTC, Buy Seasons, NECA, Kidrobot, Wiz Kids, Loot Crate and more. Our partners have incredible fandoms and our mission is to design the best creative and experiences possible to generate growth. Radical Share is a fully remote organization, with team members across the country.
Have you spent time either at a brand or agency? Are you looking for your next opportunity to work across multiple pieces of business, be a member of a collaborative team and drive revenue? Is your goal to step into a role where your voice is heard, and impact can be made? This is the opportunity at Radical Share.
We are looking for a Manager of Ecommerce & SEO who is a great communicator and has had great SEO experience building DTC web experiences. You will be tasked with defining the SEO strategy across multiple retail websites to increase discoverability, engagement, and revenue. Working with members of the ecommerce, marketing, paid media, brand and content teams you will design and implement a roadmap for organic search.
This position will report into the Senior eCommerce Director and will be primarily focused on US business. This position is vital to brand e-commerce revenue and critical for company growth. In this role you will help steer technical and content strategies to maximize visibility across all search engines. You will have the opportunity to build a multi-brand roadmap and help expand the team accordingly.
The right fit for this role is someone who loves being on the front lines and being responsible for scaling businesses. This is truly an incredible opportunity for someone to step out of a corporate structure – with red tape and limitations. If you are looking for the next big step in your career – to make an impact, lead and grow, we would love to hear from you.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Familiar with basic concepts of web design, front-end and back-end development
- Experience with keyword search, mapping and ranking
- Analytical skill set to test strategies and make optimizations quickly
- Excellent at both quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Familiarity with SEO industry tools
- Optimize copy and landing pages for SEO opportunity
- Ability to influence and gain alignment from cross functional teams and brand leaders
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – must be able to articulate complex situations simply
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Good attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of marketing analytics, ROI metrics and earned value assessment
- Experience developing content strategy and roadmaps - able to identify gaps on a site or blog and work with creative teams to brief content needs
- Lead SEO audits and train junior team members on SEO tactics
- Build systems and best practices to ensure content and web experiences are optimized for SEO
- Build and scale a new team
- Agency and budget management
- Create, monitor and evaluate SEO web analytics, dashboards and reports in partnership with the eCommerce and the Insights team
Education And Experience:
- At least 7 years working with major search engines.
- 3 years of experience managing multiple clients and team members
- Deep knowledge of customer acquisition, conversion and engagement strategies
- Experience with Shopify Plus
- Experience in designing online customer experiences to increase site relevancy, discovery, engagement, and conversion
How to Apply
To apply, please submit the following items to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter