POSITION TITLE: Customer Service Associate
DEPARTMENT: Marketing / Sales
REPORTS TO: e-Commerce Manager & Sales Manager
LOCATION: Boulder, CO
Kidrobot is a rapidly growing, privately held company and is the premiere creator, manufacturer and retailer of limited edition toys, apparel, media and lifestyle products. Kidrobot distributes its products through multiple channels including Wholesale, Online & select retailers across the globe. We can be found online at www.kidrobot.com.
As a member of the Kidrobot team, the Customer Service Associate will provide customer service to both our retailers and our passionate customers. This is a critical position for Kidrobot, where a professional, courteous and fun attitude, in addition to incredibly tight attention-to-detail skills, is required to ensure the overall satisfaction of our loyal fans.
Kidrobot.com Customer Support Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain expert-level knowledge of the Kidrobot products, website and ERP program;
- Provide fast, personalized responses to customer questions and resolve conflicts quickly;
- Phone, email and Kidrobot.com chat support;
- Handle situations in the best interest of both the customer and the company;
- Proactively implement solutions (internal or external) to improve the user experience, increase user engagement and/or reduce inbound service inquiries;
- Acquire a working knowledge of Shopify and the Internal Product/Order Management Systems;
- Communicate with warehouse manager
- Provide feedback to e-Commerce Manager of questions, problems, suggestions, etc. from customers (internal and external) to facilitate decision-making.
- Communication and problem solving skills involving UPS claims, shipments and out of house orders.
Wholesale Customer Support Responsibilities
- Responsible for inputting orders through ERP system for the wholesale team;
- Update and maintain B2B wholesale website through Shopify;
- Create and maintain sales collateral for key accounts;
- Assist accounting in reaching out to customers for updated AR information;
- Assist sales team with trade show needs
- Maintain orders in ERP system
Qualifications, Education, Experience:
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of customer service in a consumer-facing role
- Excellent written and verbal customer service skills
- Experience in ERP systems preferred
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to solve problems in an efficient and professional manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Must be a collaborative team player
- Proactive attitude with an eagerness to learn
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, including Excel, Word and Outlook
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications associated with this position.
Send Cover Letters, Resumes and Salary Expectations to: email@example.com