Backend Shopify Developer Job Opening
JOB TITLE: Backend Shopify Developer
LOCATION: Fully Remote, USA
Radical Share is a digital marketing agency that specializes in finding the most exciting and buzzworthy ways to integrate brands into pop culture. We work with brands such as Rubie’s Costumes/Rubie’s DTC, Buy Seasons, NECA, Kidrobot, Wiz Kids, Denuo Novo, Loot Crate and more. Our partners have incredible fandoms and our mission is to design the best creative and experiences possible to generate growth. Radical Share is a fully remote organization, with team members across the country.
We are looking for an experienced Backend Developer, based in a USA time zone, with experience building DTC websites and apps on Shopify. The exciting new role of Shopify Developer will join our Tech division as an integral part to our digital roadmap. This role will prominently be remote but occasionally need to travel to various offices throughout the US.
You will be responsible for updating and maintaining localised and global eCommerce sites while working closely with sales, marketing and other business managers to grow our digital footprint, internet sales and profitability of all company websites. This position will report to the Head of Technology.
What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborating with other designers and developers.
- Develop components for Shopify by modifying / creating Shopify apps and interfaces as needed.
- Troubleshooting issues or queries.
- Work closely with senior managers to develop new ideas, functionality, and improvements.
- Assist with new websites and product launches.
- Ruby on Rails (PHP or Node.js / Express.js if no Ruby experience)
- Mongo DB / PostgreSQL / MySQL experience
- Experience with Admin API
- Experience building customer Shopify Apps
- Experience with Shopify Plus
- Experience with Storefront API*
- Liquid Template Language*
- HTML5 & CSS3*
*Requirements that make up part of a support role.
Desirable Skills (but not essential)
- Experience using Shopify CLI
- Shopify Functions
- Checkout app extensions
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- Write clean, readable code
- Experience using Channel Advisor
- Experience in agile type development practices is a plus.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit the following items to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter